Trades may be placed via our robust online dealing platform (excluding overseas equities, fixed interest & options).
We understand that some trades are best executed offline. That’s why we also provide a traditional telephone-based service to our clients. Whether you are undertaking complex options strategies, executing large stock trades or seeking out the best possible price in bonds and small cap stocks, we have a dealing team that will cater for your execution needs.
We can provide up-to-date market information, monitor stock price movements, keep you informed of news on particular stocks and take limit as well as market orders. Execution-only customers also receive research published by GAM’s Investment Committee which drives our investment management offering.
For those using this service we aim to:
- Take and execute all orders promptly and with best execution
- Report back trade confirmations promptly and accurately.
- Keep you informed of news and monitor price movements on particular stocks, if requested
- Obtain up-to-date market information on request
- Take ‘limit’ as well as ‘market’ orders
- Provide a premier custody service-no need to worry about missing paperwork or certificates
- Provide extended settlement up to T+20