The price of a commodity will never go to zero. When you invest in commodities futures, you are not buying a piece of paper that says you own an intangible of company that can go bankrupt.
GAM’s FX service is provided through access to the Currenex platform. Features of this platform include:
- The ability to access a number of liquidity providers, including major investment banks.
- 44 Executable Streaming Prices (ESP) forex currency pairs.
- Ablility to single click trade.
- Multiple order types including: market, limit, stop, stop with limit, Immediate Or Cancel (IOC), Good ‘Til Cancelled (GTC), Good ‘Til Date (GTD), One Cancels Other (OCO), If done, timed, partial and minimum fill size.
- Free financial news and economic diary.
- Comprehensive charting package with a multitude of technical studies and the ability to trade directly off charts.
- View your account balance, profit & loss, and margin requirements for both individual and overall positions in real-time.
Trade Forex with us not against us
GAM is neither a market maker nor a proprietary trader. Therefore, prices are not affected by a proprietary trading book or a single in-house pricing model. We believe that clients should have access to a level playing field when it comes to trading forex.
Opening an Account
An account can be opened with just £10,000 with margin requirements from as low as 1% for intra day trading. Deposits can be held in multiple currencies and a telephone back-up service is also provided by our dealing desk.