The price of a commodity will never go to zero. When you invest in commodities futures, you are not buying a piece of paper that says you own an intangible of company that can go bankrupt.
GAM is able to provide funds with a dedicated and local service, including:
- Local dealing desk covering equities, fixed interest, commodities, futures, options, FX & CFDs
- Competitive commission and custody rates* with no minimum account size or ‘minimum’
- Simple and fast account opening process
- Online dealing (UK equities, derivatives & FX)
- Online access, providing valuations and cash statements in every currency
- Efficient and local operational support
- A premier custodial service
*Transactions fees are a flat 0.25% for equities and fixed interest, subject to a minimum of £45. Execution fees are higher for non Pan-European and US securities, dependent upon the country. An additional transaction fee applies to non-CREST eligible securities e.g.Euroclear & DTC=£50, Australia=£70 & Hong Kong=£105.
Custody fees are a flat £120 p.a. (plus £60 for each overseas currency account) and typically 12bps p.a. for most overseas securities not CREST eligible.